BACK TO MEDIEVAL TIMES
Discover the medieval treasures of Transylvania – from Dracula’s Castle, to Brasov, Sighisoara and Sibiu medieval towns.
The 1st day will be spent on the Prahova Valley in the Carpathian mountains, visiting Peles Castle – the Royal summer residence, Dracula Castle in Bran – a „symbol” of Romania, then Brasov – a medieval city settled by german colonists, where you will have a walking tour of the Old Town area.
On the 2nd day we depart from Brasov heading to Sighisoara, one of the most beautiful, best-preserved and still inhabited medieval citadels in Europe. Known as the birth place of prince Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler), turned into a legend by Bram Stocker as count Dracula. Before getting there we will visit an UNESCO Heritage site – Prejmer fortified church. At the end of the day, we will get to Sibiu – European cultural capital in 2007 with lots of attractions in the old town area.
The 3rd day will be reserved for getting back to Bucharest, but not before we have ticked all the attractions of Sibiu (Clock Tower, Large/Small Square, Brukenthal museum, Orthodox Cathedral, the old citadel defense walls). On the way back, via Olt River Valley, we will do a stop to Cozia monastery dated 1387.
What is included:
- Private tour by a local guide
- English speaking professional guide
- Transportation with air-conditioned car/minibus
- Entrance fee to the visited attractions
- Pick-up & drop off from your hotel in Bucharest
What is NOT included:
- Food or drinks
- Souvenirs or private expenses
- Photo fees
Duration: 3 days
- 1 person traveling alone: 665€/pers
- 2 person traveling together: 355€/pers
- 3–4 person traveling together: 275€/pers
- 5–6 person traveling together: 235€/pers