DAY TRIP TO DRACULA CASTLE IN TRANSYLVANIA
A splendid private tour of Prahova Valley in the Carpathian mountains.
- The first stop will be in Sinaia – the Pearl of the Carpathians. Here you will visit the interior of Peles Castle – the royal residence.
- Second place to be visited is Dracula Castle in Bran. Well known around the world, the castle is a “symbol” of Romania. Here we will enjoy a lunch in traditional Romanian restaurant near the castle.
- The last hour will be spent in Brasov – a medieval city settled by German colonists, where you will have a walking tour of the Old Town area.
What is included:
English speaking professional guide
Transportation with air-conditioned car/minibus
Entrance fee to Peles Castle (Standard tour) and Bran Castle
Lunch in a traditional restaurant (food & drinks)
Pick-up & drop off from your hotel in Bucharest
What is NOT included:
Souvenirs or private expenses
Duration: 12 hours
- 1 person traveling alone: 185€/pers
- 2 person traveling together: 115€/pers
- 3–4 person traveling together: 95€/pers
- 5–6 person traveling together: 85€/pers