DAY TRIP TO DRACULA CASTLE IN TRANSYLVANIA
A splendid private tour of Prahova Valley in the Carpathian mountains.
- The first stop will be in Sinaia – the Pearl of the Carpathians. Here you will visit the interior of Peles Castle – the royal residence.
- Second place to be visited is Dracula Castle in Bran. Well known around the world, the castle is a “symbol” of Romania. Optional, we can enjoy a lunch in traditional Romanian restaurant near the castle.
- The last hour will be spent in Brasov – a medieval city settled by German colonists, where you will have a walking tour of the Old Town area.
What is included:
Personal English speaking certified guide
Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fee to Peles “Royal” Castle (English guided standard tour inside)
Entrance fee to Bran “Dracula” Castle (self audio guided tour of the entire castle)
Guided walking tour in the Old Town of Brasov (including an inside visit to Black Church if available)
Pick-up & drop off from your central hotel in Bucharest
What is NOT included:
Food or drinks
Duration: 10-12 hours
Prices for a private tour:
- 2 person traveling together: 125€/pers
- 3–4 person traveling together: 105€/pers
- 5–6 person traveling together: 95€/pers
- 7–8 person traveling together: 85€/pers